In this example, we are going to look at how the in service EC135’s are being utilised.
- Start on the Aircraft Section, Detail tab.
- In the Quick Filter Search (QFS) type “H135” and then select both H135/EC135 (Airbus Helicopters) and H135/EC135 (RUAG Aerospace Ltd).
- In the QFS type “in service” and select in service in the Status category. You should see around 1150 aircraft in the grid.
- Now move over to the Summary Tab and group by Primary Usage.
- As you’ve filtered by in service aircraft only it’s worth customising the columns on the Summary tab, I’d suggested including Total In Service, Average Age, Age Range, and Total Operators.
- Now click the Total In Service column header and select Sort descending.
- Now click the Chart Tab which is located just above the Add/Remove Columns button.