In this example, we are going to look at how traffic data for a specific Operator changes over time.
- Start on the Companies Section, and select the Finance & Traffic tab.
- Accept the default column option of Company Type.
- In the Select Metrics window, remove the default metrics, and expand the Traffic heading so that all the traffic metrics are visible. Choose the metrics you require (or use those in the image below). Click Accept.
- In the Quick Filter Search (QFS) type “british airways” and then select British Airways from under the Companies heading.
- Use the calendar picker in the top left corner to select your date range and interval (traffic data is available for yearly and monthly intervals, but not quarterly.)