In this example, we’re going to look at the 777 and 767 Sub-Series trend over a 10-year period between 2010 and 2020 for passenger aircraft.
- On the Aircraft section, select the Trend tab.
- Select to group aircraft by Aircraft Type Sub-Series.
- Select a Trend Metric of Total In Service.
- In the Quick Filter Search (QFS) enter “777”, and select 777 under Aircraft Type.
- In the QFS type “767”, and select 767 under Aircraft Type.
- In the QFS type “passenger”, and select Passenger under Primary Usages.
- In the QFS type “in service”, and select In Service under Status.
- The Trend period will default to 2012 – 2016 in annual intervals. Select the Period selector from the top left of the page, and change the period to 2010 – 2020. You should now see around 12 rows in the results grid.